1.21.2011

I Love my Featherweight



Ok. So I am the absolute lamest blogger on the face of the earth. Can I even call myself a blogger when I haven't posted anything since November?


Anyhow, we had a lovely holiday. Jay waded across a river to get our tree. It was beautiful and about 17 feet tall. (He left 4 feet by the riverbed and cut 4 feet off the top when we got it home!) The boys had a magical Christmas and were terribly sad to see it end. Luc kept saying "It is Christmas tomorrow" days after it was over!


I have been doing a bit of sewing the past few weeks. Mostly working on a few different quilts. Last year, I bought a Singer Featherweight for myself for my birthday. I bought this particular model because it was made the year I was born. I took a class on servicing the machine last summer but I never actually did any sewing on it.

Well...lastnight I decided to plug it in and I Love It. It is a wonderful little machine. It makes the most beautiful stitches and if so sturdy.


Here's to 2011, doing lots of sewing and actually finishing projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!