3.07.2012

Work in Progress Wednesday

I've been playing a bit today with a pattern I originally created for a Bee I belonged to.
I'm trying it as a scrappy version to go with some other scrappy blocks I've been working on.
It definitely has a Spring feel to it which is what I want right about now : )
I'll have a free pattern for this on my blog very soon.


I did this version a while ago and finally quilted it and made it into a pillow.
It always amazes me how different a pattern can look in different fabrics.
Happy Wednesday to you!

5 comments:

  1. I love this. Will definitely try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    You are one creative lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make this when the pattern comes out. It's great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the pattern. I love the new Spring-y version!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!