7.19.2014

Jam Jars and Fruit ~ paper piecing pattern



I have a long list of "to do's" and my Jam Jars and Fruit pattern has been on the list for over a year.


This was a block I made for Ayumi in the Ringo Pie bee.  Ever since making the block I've wanted to make one for myself : )  Fast forward almost two years and they are complete!!!



The pattern includes 7 1/2" x 10" blocks for the strawberries....

Cherries....

and Lemon.

It also includes a pattern sheet for smaller 3" x 3 3/4" jars

As well as artwork for the labels!

You can find the pattern in my Etsy and Craftsy shops.

Hope you are enjoying the summer!!!
xo
Charise


3 comments:

  1. Lovely patterns. You do such beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patterns and the choice of fabrics for these cute preserves blocks is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made a lot of things with the Vintage Dress pattern, but now I need a pattern with fish, do you have one? Jette/Copenhagen-Denmark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!