7.25.2014

Vintage Furniture in Petal Pinwheels



When the Modern Quilt Guild announced their latest fabric challenge I wanted to join!  The fabric for the challenge is Petal Pinwheels by Michael Miller Fabrics.  I love the fabric and had the perfect
pattern for it - my Vintage Furniture pattern.  I had designed the pattern quite some time ago and was excited to finally sew it up.
Since the original post about this project I completed two of the blocks pictured above!
  


The plan is to make a mini with the couch in the middle and the chairs surrounding.  Or if I get uber ambitious it would be an adorable lap quilt for the couch.

I missed the deadline to enter my quilt for the challenge, but that is OK.  It will be a fun project to work on this summer.  Oh, and of course, the pattern will be available soon : )

xo
Charise

5 comments:

  1. So sorry you missed the deadline.......but, I must admit I was so pleased to read the last sentence. I ordered some pretty solids today with these blocks in mind....guess I have to get some black as well for the chair/sofa legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You win. I'm not a judge for the challenge, but if I were, you'd win. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chairs and couch are adorable ~ love them! So glad you're publishing the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern is so adorable and they are a perfect fit for the fabric. Love the strawberries in a basket you have posted earlier too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!