11.13.2015

Diamond Patchwork Bag In Stitch Winter 2016



Happy Friday!
Last Spring I made this "Diamond Patchwork Bag" for the Winter 2016 issue of Stitch Magazine.


A perfect mid size bag I thought it would also be lovely as a project bag.  
 I will be keeping my current embroidery project in there : )

The fabric is an adorable line by Brenda Ratliff for RJR Fabrics - Pie Making day.
I also made these cute hot pads with the same fabric and you can find the pattern [HERE]
A Perfect Holiday Present!
(We are less than 2 months away from Christmas!!!!!!)  


The bag has an inside pocket and is beautifully finished with binding trim.

Sadly, this is the last issue of Stitch Magazine.  I have had such fun being a regular contributor.
You can see my other projects for Stitch Magazine [HERE]

Have a lovely weekend!
xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. It's a very pretty bag. I love that the squares are set on point. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!